Healthy, super fast, delicious and easy. Give these a try if you like sriracha and almonds, I couldn’t stop eating them.
These aren’t like those 30 minute almonds, these are 28 minute almonds. They are better than the 30 minute almonds and you can eat them two minutes earlier.
IF there are leftover (highly unlikely), they can be kept in an air tight container for up to a week. But, seriously, they won’t last that long (because you’ll eat them all).
- 1-2 cups whole raw almonds
- 4-6 tbsp sriracha
- 2-3 tbsp Dale’s Marinade (or Soy Sauce)
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tsp crushed red pepper flake
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt to taste (or applewood smoked sea salt)
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Place the raw almonds on a sheet pan and allow them to roast 7 minutes. Toss the almonds and let them roast for another 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put all the other ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the dry roasted almonds to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Place the almonds back on the sheet ban and roast another 7 minutes. Toss the almonds once more and roast for another 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.