Easiest dessert ever! Three ingredients and you get these amazing little bits of heaven.
We don’t do dessert very often, I’m a savory over sweet guy. This is the first dessert recipe I’ve ever posted, but it is so easy and so good.
Eating at a local tapas spot (The Cazbah), we had a dessert. The chef of the restaurant was friends with one of our group. He came out to chat for a minute and I asked him about the dessert we had just eaten. He confirmed that basically all that was in them was good dough, blueberries and white chocolate. I decided to use puff pastry in mine.
BONUS: Nutella Empanadas
Replace the blueberries and white chocolate with a few scoops of Nutella. YUM!
- 1 package frozen puff pastry
- 1 bag frozen blueberries
- 1 package of white chocolate chips
- Powder sugar for garnish
- Set the puff pastry out at room temperate for 30-40 minutes to thaw.
- Set the oven to 350 °.
- Flour a cutting board and using a rolling pin, roll out the puff pastry until it is about half the original thickness. Cut the pastry into even triangles. You can cut them in any shape you like so long as they are all the same size. I using triangles because I can use all the pastry.
- Working quickly, add the blueberries and white chocolate (don’t over stuff) onto on piece of the pastry. Lay another piece onto and stretch to cover the ingredients and the other piece. Using a fork, crimp the edges to seal.
- Place each on a lined sheet pan and put in the oven until they are golden brown and delicious.
- Let them cool slightly, dust with powered sugar if desired and serve (or they store very well in the fridge or freezer).